Fox Valley Club
Photographers anonymous is a club for photographers and all other individuals involved with photographic art creation. It is meant for the artists that have a serious desire to improve their skills and socialize with other like-minded individuals. Models, makeup artists, clothing designers and anyone else that has a desire to help create photographic art is welcome to join our community then participate in our meetings and events.
Our goal is to help improve the photographic skills of our members through meetings, workshops, programs, field trips and critique sessions. The Club meetings include presentations and workshops. Travels and events include field trips to learn how to document community activities, and social gatherings. Competition rules, tips, etc. are discussed at meetings and available as handouts. There will be monthly contests that will highlight the photos that have been submitted and promote club members. The winning photos will be published in an annual book and calendar highlighting the accomplishments of the winning photographers.
To join Photographers Anonymous please email email@example.com
1. We admitted we were powerless over the camera. Our lives have become unmanageable due to our artistic desires!
2. Came to believe that a better artistic masterpiece greater than we have created before could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of our muses.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our artistic supplies and education.
5. Admitted to our teachers. to ourselves, and to another photographer, model or make-up artist the exact nature of our wrong exposures.
6. We entirely ready to have photo shop remove all these defects of exposure.
7. Humbly asked our stylists, make-up artists, and photo retouchers remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all models, stylists, make-up artists, and retouchers that we would like to work with but failed to plan correctly.
9. Made direct amends to plan shoots abundantly.
10. Continued to take personal inventory to update equipment and improve education through workshops and socializing.
11. Sought through social networks and advertisements to improve our conscious contact with clients as we understand them, then consistently provide them artistically created media that fulfills their desires.
12. Having had an artistic awakening as the result of there steps, we tried to carry this message to photographers, models, make-up artists, stylists, and photo retouchers, and to practice these principles in all our affairs to create artistic awareness in others.